Get Well Wishes XXXXXX

34 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2008 14:55:04 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

good luck to you all and come back soon xxHugxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Hope you both better real soon xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Thank You everyone for your kind wishes xxxx  Hug   I'm a bit sore and tender but well, and ALIVE!!   To my good friend Rose who should be there at the hospital right now, hope all goes well hun, and speak to you when you can! LOL   Lots of love and hugs to everyone else who's also feeling a bit grotty!!   Flame xx Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Best wishes Flame and Bikerchick, sorry for the delay in sending wishes to you both I have sort of been pre occupied.                                                                                                                                                                              
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Heard from Rose, by text, lol!!   Feeling rather rough, but got through the anesthetic ok.   Wishing you a speedy recovery hun, so we can chat and laugh again soon!  Hug   Dips, you're bound to be pre-occupied, you've got a beatiful grand daughter to love and pamper! Bet your thrilled!!  xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

glad rose is doin ok flame thanks for lettin us all know xxxxxxxxxxxxxHug                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

get well wishes to rose & hope ur feeling better too   flame                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Glad you're ok B C, cheers for letting us know Red    C G, all the best to Freya, hope it's nothing serious                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks Kwak still not sure what the problems are with little Freya but she is losing too much weight to now so they are still keeping her in hospital and doing further tests.                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Thinking of you and your family Dips and sending lots of love and hugs to little Freya  Hug   Will keep you all in my thoughts xxx   Flame xx                                                                                                                                                                              
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Pleased you're home BC even if you have got enough drugs to start your own Pharmacy!! LOL Rest your voice for a couple of days, no opera singing, ok???  LOL Flame xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Freya is now home and they are just going to keep an eye on here and she has to go back for a check up and possibly more tests on Wednesday.   Glad your doing ok and Flame. Get well wishes to Witchiest. hope you weren't just pretending to be poorly so Ellie would do the spuds.                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Glad to hear little Freya at home Dips, lets hope things will settle down for her soon, poor bairn!!   Get well soon Jen, hope its nothing serious hun, and thanks for the jokes, I've had a right laugh at them!!   Flame xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

HugBIG Thankyou to all you lovely people who have sent me great get well wishes through the Forum/pms.XXXXXXXXXXHug Thanks to Flame who is keeping me laughing even though it is KILLING ME! Remember the SHIRES FlameThumbs Up pmsl!   Still in absolute agony, but you cant keep me away!   I'M BACK!!!!!!!X                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6797 seconds. There are 1082 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption