Get Well Wishes XXXXXX

34 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2008 14:55:04 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Unfortunately there have been alot of BM members who have either been ill or have had to go into hospital for one thing or another...so I thought it would be nice if we had a thread especially for get well wishes...   I would like to start it off for FlameRed, who is an absolutely lovely girl and is back in hospital Thursday for another operation....she is having her pre-op today....   HugWishing you all the best for today and for Thursday!Hug   wishing you a very speedy recovery XXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

All the best to ya, Red Hug   and to you Dave DD Hug   and all the best to anyone else who isn't feeling 100%                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

get well soon flame n dave xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

all the best flame and everyone else too. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Thank you very much everyone!!!  Hug   Hope Dave DD feeling better soon xx   Also to BikerChick on her Tonsilectomy (???) on Friday xxx Heart Just how on earth are you gonna keep quiet for a couple of days, hun, I don't know!!   And how I'm gonna survive not laughing with you is an even bigger problem!!!  LOL   Love to everyone else thats feeling under the weather or has to have hospital treatment soon!!  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Me neither Flame pmsl!LOLIt'll be the first time I am quiet in years!Wink Oh the delights of the Dutch Butcher and the Surgeon from Hell!  Aren't we lucky girls?  It's the only date I've had in ages!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Thinking about you all - Flame, Dave DD and BikerChick - lots of love and hugs xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yes theres a few people having hospital visits recently, so I echo everyone else's comments here and wish you all the very best and a most speedy recovery.   XXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Aww, thanks y'all!Embarrassed      I'm ok now ta. Hope all you others are recovering and will soon be back in tip top condition!! Thumbs Up      Special thanks to Kwak who seems to have more than her fair share of problems at the moment.                 Wish you all a happy healthy '08.                    Dave. xx     Ps I hope those x's weren't all for me Matt? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey BIG Hug for everyone under the weather, in Hospital, feeling crappy etc etc etc . Flame - hope it goes ok for ya!! BC...tonsilectomy???                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Yep you heard it correctly HFG - a tonsilectomy at my age!  Too much talking over the years!LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big hugsHug and loadsa love and light to all.

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Flame xxx GOOD LUCK xxx Send us a text when you are up to it, so I know you are alright XXXHug                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

hey HFG, where you been hiding? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

good luck with ur op rose hun Hugi had my tonsils out so only shut me up for a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thanks RC hunxxxxHugI wonder how long it will be for me...eeeerm...not very long! WinkLOL   Heard from Flame before she went in for her op...havent heard how she is doing just yet....will post anything if I hear from her.   Lots of love to Flame xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Spoke to Flame - she has come home from hospital...in good spirits...didn't make her laugh too much...otherwise she'll split her stitches!  Glad everything went well for her....Hugxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Thanks for telling us that BC Big smile   Hope you get back on here really soon Flame, just a bit of advice tho..... best stay out of Chat for a bit til those stitches heal, its crazy in there at the mo !! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good luck and best wishes to Bc & Nutkin. xx                                                                                                                                                                              
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Big hugs to you all and speedy recovery Hug x x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1192 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption