First meet at Squires July 12

40 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/07/2020 15:57:35 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Gimme a holler if ya going D6, I may be able to make it . Got lots of stuff on in the morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

ok..

Planet x's Profile
Planet x

In: Paisley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Are you all actually mental? Just cause Boris says you can go out doesn't mean you should!! Seriously guys theres still thousands dying in England. It's rife!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Planet x as long as folk are sensible I dont see any problem. I personally wont be going but that is down to my working hours. As for state of my mental health its very dubious. Lets not start a war on the threads please we are all entitled to our own views
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Don't know how the reopening went, as things came up and I therefore ran out of time to get there.

I'm sure there will have been a reasonable attendance but I did note a distinct lack of 'bikes heading that way throughout the day.

If anyone did attend can you post up how it was. Interested to know about layout, entry/exit etc. TY
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Wills, all being well, I will be there next Sunday. I think a couple of others are also pencilling it in too. Have a safe journey over to Leeds n see you hopefully before 2pm.                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Went to squires today on the way back from seaways/brid, quite busy, well organised one way serving system in place, what I could see, most peeps were sensible, great to see it open again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks Pete, it sounds hopeful. I must admit Speedstyle's open air market worked really well a few weeks back. Great to know that they are up and running once more πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Well the long range forecast is looking good for the weekend. I'm thinking maybe a lot of tyre rubber being worn away by a lot of riders. It just happens to be my weekend off, so I might come out to play.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Would be good to see you D6 πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

You best remember your glasses then Lindsay                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Indeed, you are correct there Mr P! Not sure these will be sufficient though 🧐😎 πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Wills are you still intending on Squires tomoz?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Planet. You have a point. And I agree it hasn't gone away & 2m is no real safeguard ...mental health gets mentioned often...and quite rightly needs to be considered. But..best advice (& common sense) is not to congregate and for the time being I will only be making essential journeys...dull but the most respectful option. πŸ€”
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

What a lovely day to sit and shoot the breeze. Lots of banter and great company. It was fab to see folk I've not seen since this time last year.

Thanks for this suggestion Wills. πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I think every biker in Yorkshire was there! And a few non-Yorkshire types too. Great to be catching up at last, even though it be at a distance. Two metres - well, sort of 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

My first venture out since lockdown and well worth seeing some friendly faces and stupid banter πŸ˜‚ not to forget the magic mystery tour avoiding motorways. Excellent day, excellent and some shady people 😎 πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

It's a good job you didn't hear the gps say 'Turn Right & Proceed Offroad'! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Your sat nav needs a talking to....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 788 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption