How ya doin!?

4 Posts | Latest reply on 12/05/2020 19:34:03 by markbp70 | Go to original / last post
markbp70's Profile
markbp70

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all!!
Joined your brilliant site a couple of days ago so saying hi! I’m from Wolverhampton, been riding for more years than I care to remember and currently own a Yamaha MT09. Looking for people interested in rides out in the West Midlands area (Bridgnorth especially), I think I’d class my riding as progressive. Happy to chat to anyone message me.
Cheers
Mark
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Welcome to BM not much happening at the min due to the situation out there but there is still hope for stuff later on including a couple of camps we have planned for later in the year                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Mark, JP's post says it all....not much happening in the bike world at the moment. Welcome to the club..the events listings are very good but not currently..lol...chatroom is worth a visit..The MT09 is an interesting choice a local guy has one and is always singing its praises..The cafe at Bridgnorth was my last run out a couple of weekends before the world turned upside down and life got put on hold...very ace cafe atmosphere..maybe see you there...er..next year ?..stay safe.
markbp70's Profile
markbp70

In: Wolverhampton

Thanks for the welcome guys! Yeah Kawasakitrev1 i was often at the Quatt cafe in Bridgenorth I fact I used to go to school with Karen the owner at Kinver High school lol. The MT09's up for a replacement...I'm thinking of a Z1000SX in green obviously :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2070 seconds. There are 367 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption