Bye bye xx

25 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2008 01:57:35 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
monkeyhanger's Profile
monkeyhanger

In: Southampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All the very best to you hun, Take care & good luck with the test,   Monkey, Wiccan & Titch xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Really sorry to see you go Scary, you've made me laugh so much with your humour, i'm going to get withdrawal symptoms !!!   As for this being a dating site, i didnt even realise it was at the start - I was looking for new friends who liked the bike scene away from the ex and 'our crowd' - even if I was dating someone, I wouldnt stop coming in, as I love the humour and good fun we have here.   I will look forward to your 'visits' on here, we need someone to control Tango !!!! so make sure you do from time to time Big smile   Whatever your descision for leaving, at the end of the day, its freedom of choice  I truly hope you have a fabulous life and wish you every success for your future happiness,   lots of love and hugs   Tracy xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

sorry to hear your leaving, have a good time with whatever you do in life hopfully catch you on the road some place some time   enjoy and take care   Pete xx                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

May a true path land at your feet for all you want to do with your life. Take Care.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sorry to see you go Scary.Good luck with the test Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1880 seconds. There are 776 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption