Oh Bugger

20 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 18/04/2020 09:31:33 by Ian Rock | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

And the weather is looking good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Isn't it just! Something to do with the Laws of Sod and Murphy being in perfect alignment with Uranus! πŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

This wasn't part of my retirement plan I want a refund.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

It just goes to show how small so many peoples knowledge of the UK is. Matlock, Devels Bridge, North Wales, Skegness. Now enjoy the next 3 weeks of sunshine then back to rain                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

It was nice on the way to work. Blue skies emptish roads.
And before anyone tells me off.
I'm a HGV driver delivering food

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Thanks for keeping the country going CW and all you other lorry drivers that are still working                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Thanks for keeping the country going CW and all you other lorry drivers that are still working

Ditto thanks πŸ‘

PS: CW Can you drop es some hand wash off πŸ˜‚ Leave behind the water pipes third washroom on the left. Or just throw it out the window on the 62/M1 😁
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great weather forecast tomorrow, have thoroughly cleaned the bike and it's looking its best, think I'll have a ride out and meet up with that nice lady I've been chatting to on BM, maybe meeting up at a local biker cafΓ© and...…………………………….GOD, is that the time? better get up an get going and I was having such a nice dream...…...OH BUGGER!!!!!!!
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Mac Max's Profile
Mac Max

In: Reading
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Yes thanks to all the key workers keep safe.
Now for the grumpy old man gripe......... Ive been working seven days a week so this year decided to reduce work to the five day week joined this site with the aim to meet new friends go to meets and events at the weekends. Then the Chinese make something for once that hasn't fallen apart as soon as you receive it, And this is the state the world is in. gripe over.
looking forward to us all being active sooner rather than later and meeting and chatting at events.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Got a text from the chemist's to say my monthly prescriptions were ready. Checked the Strom over and got geared up. It felt absolutely brilliant, no traffic, a nice breeze through the helmet vents.... absolutely priceless.

That is until I got home and found a screw right through the back tyre, bugger!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm getting all those jobs done round the house so I'll have more free time when we do eventually get our freedom back.
Work from home, so bike staying chained up. Don't want to risk being another impact on our critical services folk (heroes)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Hey vstrom I've had tyres plugged by car tyre dealers and run them at over 100 mph with no problem                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I've had a plug in the back tyre of my car for the last couple of years although they've not been quite that fast, however bike tyres are a bit different. There is a British Standard BSAU159f which states that a repair can only be made up to 25% either side of the centre line and only up to 3mm and only once on a V rated tyre.. I have been unlucky on 2 of those! But cheers for the thought. D
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Be careful with that advice. 100mph for Bill is just nonchalantly popping down to the shops for some tea and crumpets...                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I guessed as much and I won't be risking it. Anyone want a 150/70 17 Bridgestone Battleax A40 with barely 1000 miles and only one hole? If you don't remove the screw it's holding pressure! Just don't lean too far to the left....                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

If it had been a one ninety I would                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Vstrom67 Stick it on Ebay you will get a few Β£ for it as long as your honest they cant complain                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Really!! I was joking...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ian Rock's Profile
Ian Rock

In: Northampton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

At least i aint got to water my garden this weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.7031 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption