Valentines Day

77 Posts | Latest reply on 17/02/2008 13:35:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ahhh Hallmark day is almost at an end. Forest's have been destroyed to make the cards and everywhere there are wilting roses. I however am under orders not to do mushy stuff... **** this post has been edited to remove unnecessary slush from contaminating the site *****  Fraglette site moderator and PP's long suffering other half!
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Long suffering ???????? she bearly comes up to my armpit even in her heels.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Its the 29th when lasses can propose                                                                                                                                                                               
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I got married in a leap year Couldn't do VD (interesting acronym) so plumped for the 20th being the following Saturday   It all worked out ok, I'm better now...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well I dont need to ask on the 29th. I got asked last night!!!!!!!! YEY Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Congratulations and a bigHug   (I assume you said 'yes'?)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

congrats to u hun  Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah of course I said yes. Wont happen for a while yet though. He has to be divorced first! lol But I love him to bits and didnt hesitate! And my baby has a great daddy after all now. Love always seems to come along just when you have given up hope doesnt it?????????                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Woooo hooooooo CONGRATULATIONS  Bandit !!   wonder how many other BM'ers got proposed to las night ?!?! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

brilliant news hun!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Hug  WOO HOO!!!  Congratulations Kerry!! So happy you've found "the one"!! Lots of Love to you and your fella!! Flame xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you everyone. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Congrats Kerry   Really happy for you Hon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks babe. He's playing a gig on the 23rd but he said next get together you have he will be there!!!!!! Im still coming tho dont worry!!!! >>>>F**k it thinks Stuey<<<< lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

cool news Kerry :-) congrats                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Congratulations to you both, Kerry and Mick, so happy for you both Big smile, and little Willow having a lovely daddy when she makes her apearance xxxx   Wow, I've only been away a week yet seems everythings happened whilst I've been away!   Leap year is always special for me, its my daughter Sophies official 3rd birthday on the 29th, she will be 12 !  Its hard to imagine that tiny 4lb scrap is now up to my eyes, she was still in 3-6 month clothing on her first birthday !  Also Tom, he was a Leap Year baby too, born in the year 2000, in March, he was a scrap too at 3lb 10oz Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

awwwwwwwwwww.....BG, ok so not been on site for much lately but thats so cool.....   now where is that bucket....LOL   XXX                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1008 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption