Valentines Day

77 Posts | Latest reply on 17/02/2008 13:35:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Face to face!Shocked   Wot you talking about now Am?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Only 9 days to go, any Valentine card gratefully received, anonymous or signed Big smile   (worth a try) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

Well DDD,i think if your in a 'giving'mood,face to face is always the best place to start!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

so ddd yure the giver in this relationship????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You askin for a reason Tm? Wink       Just coz Scary ain't here here, don't go gettin' lustful over me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Well I married on Valentines Day, worst thing I ever did, but theres a tale behind it which I wont share here lol!!! But its a con to make you buy cards, they push the prices up on flowers and chocolates. This should be about every day how you feel for someone and not just ONE day for EVERYONE! Right that is IMHO but dont remember when, or if, I last got a Valentines card or flowers but I'm not bitter or twisted Evil Smile Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Hey guys, its Valentines Day in 4 DAYS!!!   Whats the most romantic thing that anyone has done for you, whether it be on Valentine's Day, Anniversary or just cos your loved one was or is cool!!   I bought my ex a personalised number plate for Valentines Day one year, and what did I get? Not even a card!!! Wonder why we got divorced..!!?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Plenty of toads, not enough frogs Unhappy   A group that helps hundreds of amorous toads to cross busy roads in the New Forest is appealing for volunteers.   Toad patrols are being held at Gorley Road in Ringwood, Hampshire, to cut the number of creatures killed by cars as they migrate to local breeding ponds.   Volunteers use torches to locate toads and move them to safety from one side of the road to the other.   They also put up special road signs to alert drivers they are entering a toad patrol area.   It's not just humans who get the urge for lurrv LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
caz998's Profile
caz998

In: crewe

HEY GIRLS its leep year so you could ask them to marry you!!DONT thick there be many of us doing that lolSmile poor flame red lot of money for no plates sad git not even getting you a card!! WELL hope you all have a lovely day what ever day it is caz xx
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome bk caz long time no see                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Happy Valentines Day (tomorrow) to everyone here on BM xx                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

To all romantics everywhere Take a chance, tell someone you care   What's the worst that you can do ? You never know, they may like you too   Happy Valentine's Day from the world's biggest coward lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Happy Valentines Day SL and everyone else!  You are a coward? Can't believe that Stuey, you seem so confident at FBK's 30th birthday partyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Dutch courage - or Russian lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

charlie made me a lovely card and i got a free box of chocs for filling in a survey! so,i had a lovely valentines day after all! hope everyone else did. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

I got a lovely card with a very special message in it...  I'm so proud!! Embarrassed   You mean the world to me already, and feel blessed to be your girl xx MWA!!  Heart                                                                                                                                                                                   
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Hey CAZ how dos that leapyear bit work is it you can ask on Valintines or on the 29th ConfusedBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Good point Mick, when can we propose...?   Bit early yet though methinks!! Embarrassed  Will have to wait for another 4 years then!!                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Well only if your not asked in the mean timeWink                                                                                                                                                                             
caz998's Profile
caz998

In: crewe

hey now i am not sure but i think it today hope you all had a lovely day xxHeart                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 775 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption