Valentines Day

77 Posts | Latest reply on 17/02/2008 13:35:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I can be a bit slow sometimes they do it at work to me all the time. I just dont remember what they mean Why you not been on your bike ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Cos I sold it LOL ...   ...afore it fell to bits completely, well it was 24 yrs old                                                                                                                                                                                 
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

That would explain it   you should know better than to sell your soul   I have to get round to selling my BB when I get home will be a sad day lot of miles lot of memories Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol @ selling my soul, I had no choice the bugger wouldn't work, he was OFF ROAD more than a trail bike and I'd already thrown loads of money, that I didn't have, at him. I just had to call it a day. I was poor enough when I bought him I was just getting poorer by trying to keep him on the road.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol @ selling my soul, I had no choice the bugger wouldn't work, he was OFF ROAD more than a trail bike and I'd already thrown loads of money, that I didn't have, at him. I just had to call it a day. I was poor enough when I bought him I was just getting poorer by trying to keep him on the road.                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

its all over rated more expensive lol                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

I had to fit a new altinator on my BB earlier in the year. That was the last straw fitted it 4 hours before I was due on the ferry to ride to spain. Why cant Honda do electrics every one Ive had has been let down by lecs                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

What is? R C Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

valentines day                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol ah I see, you were dragging the thread back on topic.                                                                                                                                                                               
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Oh yea flowers and cards interflora love it what ever happened to it being about people in love or am I a tad sinical                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Personally I don't think folk should need a specific day to treat each other special. An unexpected note, or gesture, on an ordinary day means more than when it's given on a set day, a day that everyone feels the need to take part in.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

I used to randomly by flowers for my ex if there was a parkin space in front of shop I would go in. never knew when it would be                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

that should be Buy flowers even my spelling aint that bad oppps                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

see kwak i can stick to a topic lol LOL it dont happpen very often but i can do it woohooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

But surely RC by commenting on the fact you can keep something to topic is actually taken it off topic???? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

R C YOU sticking to the topic wasn't in question, it was you that pulled it back on topic, not me.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

i no sometimes i amaze my self kwak lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Valentines Day...what's that?  Never had anything bought me....aaaah!  No really, I would rather someone was lavish all year round rather than on one day...anyway....I prefer someone being kind to me and treating me right rather than tons of stuff you dont want or care for.  Mind a bit of romance would be nice...Hey I am back in the Dark Ages...romance...what is that?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

well anonymously giving a card,flowers etc has always seemed a bit pointless...the person in question might think its from somebody else.....which kinda defeats the object.face to face is far better.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 948 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption