Canceled rally's and hollidays

80 Posts | Latest replyย on 31/03/2020 03:45:03 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Southern 100 in the IOM canceled                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Midge Biters rally in the Outer Hebrides in June has been called off.                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

info about the IOM https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-51974140                                                                                                                                                                             
Kracken's Profile
Kracken

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

time for some wild camping... dont think park wardens are essential services? so hopefully they wont move us on! :)

Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
time for some wild camping... dont think park wardens are essential services? so hopefully they wont move us on! :)

Great idea like your thinking                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I like it too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป.

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„Although social distancing would mean that lots of semaphore practice may be needed. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

BMF Sweaty Bag Rally now posted as cancelled.... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Wirral Egg Run has been postponed indefinitely from next weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ITV has finally postponed their rally! I can't believe it's taken so long for them to act and only after Boris has ordered a lock down                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Organiser: Reading MAG

Sun 12 April 2020
Easter Bike Show - CANCELLED

Fri 12 - Sun 14 June 2020
The Lion Rally is 30! - CANCELLED

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Out of respect for the populous..; STAY AT HOME. Simple..                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

8th - 10th May 2020
NABD's You've Been Nabbed 29 *** CANCELLED ***                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I cant believe that we are still seeing dickheads still trying to go into wales and other places to enjoy the sun.
I think they will all be crying when they are sat in a cell with a paper plate a slice of cold pizza and a luke warm tea                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pizza??! Whaaat?! Luxury, even if it's cold ,๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Give em dry bread crusts ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก                                                                                                                                                                             
Grumpy of the Seven's Profile
Grumpy of the Seven

In: Cannock
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Last time I was in a police cell I didn't even get a cup of water mind you I was about 9 and had to sit there all day and wait for the old man to come home from work so he could take me home and give me a dam good hiding for fighting. Maybe that's what's called for their obviously too stupid to listen to words.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I've been locked up in a cell and it's not much fun, a dose of this and a fine might sort some of these dickheads out                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You're right there Bill.
Having 2 H&K MP5's pointed at you and a 38 to the back of your head whilst you're cuffed certainly focuses the mind                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

You've beet me there GB I've never been threatened with guns yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't worry Bill. You haven't missed out. It was a very unpleasant experience                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Once came across a ladder edgeways across the outside lane on the M1, it was a bit like looking down the barrel of a shotgun, not sure how I missed it,                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0781 seconds. There are 610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption