MCN 18-21st April 2008 - Butlins, Skegness

93 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2008 17:50:16 by Karey | Go to original / last post
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i had great w-end thanks to you all ....... Looby every1 at mcn now knows what pete & Roger have under their kilts   LOL    i feel for poor geoffb   have u recovered from ur ordeal yet hun ??????pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Scarred for life, that's all I can say.  There are some things that a fella simply shouldn't see, especially that close!!   However, Roger may well believe he was won the battle, but he hasn't won the war - oh no, for I am the one with the photo and photos can be posted!!   (Cue venomous evil laughter!)                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

lmao    just watch you censor certain parts      ......                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

you won't get many photos geoff your hands were shaking to much and you had your eyes closed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Thank god it was bl**dy cold so there aint much to censor Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

pete  he didnt shut his eyes he was in total shock    lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Peter was far to busy fallin for the rather attractive   man..women..man..women...ooh so confused...... I reckon the award should go to the man that had the brilliant idea of havin his name tattoo'd somewhere where i can show ya as I'll get told off...lol   NEVER leave your camera with the Terrible Twins.....I'm still tryin to figure out what some of them actaully are....   OOOOhhhh - roll on Oct I say...                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Photos of the event added to the Events section including photos of the Wall of Death, the supercross stunt show and a few of some of the peeps from BM.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Brilliant photos Geoff and all, wish I had been there so I am determined to go to the next MCN in October...YEEE HAAAA...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

James Toseland sings, after the sponsor's trailer    http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1119137831/bctid1519113228                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

not a bad effort ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Who, me or James? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol...both ! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption