MCN 18-21st April 2008 - Butlins, Skegness

93 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2008 17:50:16 by Karey | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I wish ya was comin to hun...but we goin to  the r n b so beware pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I still need someone to share an apartment with, or a spare place in an apartment that someone else has already booked. I will pay my share of course. Any takers?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Slap!!   (Thought I'd be a little different to the usual bump!)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Heeelllllllllllllllllllpppppp!! (Queue pitiful whimpering!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

any luck gettin a room geoff?                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Ok, last attempt ...... lol   Anyone want to share a room for the weekend at Butlins?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Geoff...... I would like to ask someone to come and share room - but won't be able to get hold of him till later. Will let you know - Keep your fingers crossed for me.. Lou                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

woohooo 5 weeks to go n its party time yyyyeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

just over 2 weeks to go Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

How are we all going to meet up?  Any particular time/place - I've never been before so I don't know.   Otherwise we could swap a few mobile numbers.   Any thoughts?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

agree with geoff - name where and when so we can all get together to meet up for a drink/laugh etc.  Be good to meet a few of you at long last!!! Sandy                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Berrrrrmp!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Was that a burp crossed with a bump! pmsl!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

More of a long posh bump I guess - I don't know!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Anyone going to Butlins this weekend - PM me and I'll send you my mobile number.   Me and Nina are going to meet up (wa-hey, its ma birthday, its ma birthday!) and it would be good for us all to get together.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

As most of u no im no longer goin to mcn this weekend have a good one n ride safe xxxxxxxxxx Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice to meet everone who went to mcn this weekend,  hope u all had good trips back..     Davey.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I have to say I had a great time : you're all as mad as cheese! Gra : you better still have that bubbly on ice...... Peter / RR : well at least I now know that the Kilt story is true... So whos up for October if they have one..... L                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Nice one lou ,  sorry i did save the bubbly for a short while but you never found my very posh appartment Big smile had to share it with a couple of mates ( see pic in my profile ) Thanks lou i owe you one xx...... What a great weekend
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

well what can i say LOL   carn't remember a lot but think i had a brill time, was good to meet up with lots of ppl.   heres to the next one yahoo party time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 800 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption