MCN 18-21st April 2008 - Butlins, Skegness

93 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2008 17:50:16 by Karey | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

18-21st April 2008 - Butlins, Skegness     Unbelievable stunt shows, top live music and wild partying will come together for one incredible weekend between 18-21st April 2008 as Butlins, Skegness plays host to the biannual MCN party weekend.   The three day event promises to be one to remember with loads of free activities including high speed, high action stunt shows, try and ride sessions, Dyno and loads more. Check out the lovely MCN Babes - they’ll be on the MCN stand.   There’s lots to do onsite too, why not join in some of Butlin’s activities including Splash Waterworld, ten pin bowling, go-karts, funfair and even a health spa!   We’ll be running organised rideouts over the weekend if you fancy showing off your metal to the locals, while at night entertainment will be provided by fantastic live bands - line up will be revealed soon.   And with all this going on the last thing you’ll want to do is go home so we’ve even organised some great deals on on-site accommodation – so you can really party until your heart’s content!   Prices start from just £85 for 3 nights accommodation so book your place now and be part of the ultimate Biking weekend…   Don't miss out on this great event. Book online now                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'll be there !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Me to nut hunnie party time wooohoooo lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

http://www...d=98                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

If ur planning on goin to mcn and u have'nt booked yet id hurry up as theres a handfull of rooms left, i booked today and theres only standard left well thats what they told me when me n nina booked.                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

lol  yea  standard room how will i cope    LMAO                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

I no nina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont bring toooooooooooooo much stuff will ya?????????????? lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

LMAO  rc you no me   need transit van for the week end hun                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

well i didnt like to say! LMAO LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

What you suggesting then !    i have alot of stuff !    LOL    best get the trailer out too .......
RC's Profile
RC

nah go the whole hog n hire the removals!!! pmsl LOLHug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Booked it - Paid for it and if i start packin now i might, just might be ready in time...lol   So do we have to do the fancy dress thing as well.......                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

wooohooooo nice one lou see ya there hunnie xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

Dont encourage her   looby    i've no room for fancy dress    lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

CHARMING!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

what do you meen ? packing ? i dont need my tent etc will have to fill a carrier bag then LOL     what will i do with the other saddle bag ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

put nina's make up in it pmsl LOL

petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

got a trailer for that RC Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah ur goin to need it pete!!!! pmsl  LOL

nina loves ya hun mwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Hug

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 661 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption