Loud Horn

28 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/05/2020 23:03:20 by BAZ224 | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm looking for a new horn that's just a bolt on and connect up and was looking at the Denali Sound Bomb Mini and want to know is it much louder that a standard horn, Can anyone tell me?
Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No ...........                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

OK then is it as loud has Ivan's snoring?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I bought a loud one (120db) on Ebay for Β£5.50p...to replace "mousefart" original on Marilyn,my Trophy...came from China in 4 days(!!)...free postage too..                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I usually just shout and scream profanities πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Terret's Syndrome is hardly "just bolt on",Lynn...πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

No need for bolts or nuts here jinx... Its inbuild.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Lynn, I'm shocked and flabbergasted 😧 that you know any naughty words let alone to use then on a member of the general public 🀑                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Just idiots rags... Just idiots πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

and numb knuts! πŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sounds like people have visited Tetbury,then...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

And here's me, reading this thread thinking there'll be a sensible answer to Ragnar's horn dilemma 🀭                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

sensible answer πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

My Bad! πŸ™„πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good news Ragnar
I saw a horn that you can just bolt on today at Anne Summers                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I would get very worried if I had horn to bolt on after going into Ann Summers                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not as worried as your mates would be. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I've a set of air horns and a compressor you can have for the price of the postage...not quite bolt straight on,but the loudest you'll ever fit to anything...PM me if you're interested Rags...:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Thanks Jinx mate, I do have a Denali Sound Bomb Mini on it's way now and hopefully on the bike by next weekend, telling car drivers to keep out my bit of road.                                                                                                                                                                             
Iain72's Profile
Iain72

In: Southend on Sea
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Just fitted an eBay special 131Db sounds great                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2305 seconds. There are 373 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption