Just a shout out :)

5 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2019 21:57:34 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
del_Wee H's Profile
del_Wee H

In: Lanark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi folks,
Just a polite from me to you and wondering how this things works and what to do...

Hope this is a place where folks get in touch and share rather than sit in silence and focus and just stare ...

Cant wait to share my news and fun with you all
Looks like fun in here we could have a ball..

Please excuse my poem its nervousness i say
Not used to using these sites in a funny kind of way....

So please accept apologies and do not take offend,
Just looking for some banter and even maybe a friend....

So thanks for reading what Wee H had to say,
Have a great weekend and a fantastic day...x

Wee H ....x
joebar's Profile
joebar

In: west yorks

Hi Wee H welcome to the site
It's not a place where folks take fright

I myself have returned from a while away
To meet new people near and far away

A miserable person I have yet to meet
It won't take long to find your feet.

I'll get me coat !
del_Wee H's Profile
del_Wee H

In: Lanark

Epic joebar loved the come back there truly made my day :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi Wee H
Once the new rally season starts again you'll find a good few members out and about for rallies and ride outs, in the meantime you can get to know some of the folks on here in the forums and chatroom, it's been a bit quiet in three of late, but the usual suspects do show up most evenings
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

At the mods... what happened to the duplicate topic that Wee H started? I asked Matt to add my post in it to this thread.
I can't find it, has it been deleted?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 1328 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption