2020 Events

111 Posts | Latest reply on 26/08/2020 20:45:53 by Cupid Stunt | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thats correct, although you have a collection of my all time favourite bike i will resist the temptation to see them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Hi yarg is that my Fireblades or any of the 6 other makes I have of both modern and classic road and race bikes                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Fireblades, i sold my last one 6 months ago . Wont be long before i get another 929RR .                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Like my 929 it's a brilliant bike but might let it go, just bought 1000rr but not sure if I'll get to use it this year, and i still have my old RRN which I was also going to put back on the road this year                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ok its that time of the year again when we are sitting around with nothing to do. So we turn our mind to next season and events that are upcoming.

April, will be Pilly day Cancelled
The rest are still ongoing but will be updated as they get closer

June 12th 14th south wales camp. BM Event
June 26th 28th Bracan mcc pistons and pints Rally.
July 3rd 6th Barge Inn camp BM Event
Augs Bank hol Barmouth camp BM Event
Sept Lower Lode chill out camp BM Event

This year is turning out to be very challenging for anyone trying to put on events.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Izzy, what's the current state of affairs with the Dumfrieshire BM camp?

Is it a "suck it n see" atm or cancelled?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

The next BM camp that goes ahead that the Midlands events team hold we will bring a few drinks for the NHS and care workers.
Bring your ID as you will get a free drink off the Midlands events team.

We will bring.
A bottle of JD
A Bottle of SC
A Bottle of Vodka
A Bottle of Whisky
A selection of cans and soft drinks

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Don't know about a drink, I think we all ought to chip in and buy them a bottle each                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Great idea Bill, as long as it's a shared cost 👍🏻😊 and not certain folk just paying lip-service to it by sticking 20p in 😡

**This was posted tongue-in cheek**

JP's Profile
JP

Lindsay Myself Ken and Jackie have spoken about this and you can see our shopping list could be difficult getting a bottle for each as we don't know who what and where but there are other services that are out there are the Police Fire service and now the Army and drivers. This is a BM thing for the members who are in those services
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hi JP, my comment was posted 'tongue-in cheek'. Apologies if my sense of humour was found to be lacking.

I know I can be a tad dippy at times but come on give me some credit for a little intelligence.

I know there are many Blue Light workers (Police, Ambulance Fire), NHS, carers, drivers etc on here who are working very hard to combat this pandemic. Why would I think the offer is open to all?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Does that mean i have to practice my cocktail making skills or am i just in charge of the kettle for those who prefer a brew :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Only cocktail skill you need bj is to ask, 'would you like anything in your brandy 6?' I am sure you know the answer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Great idea, as ex NHS nurse I know that the gesture would be appreciated not just by all NHS staff but everyone involved in maintaining the nation.
Count me in                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

At the very least we ought to organise a party in a field somewere to thank and acknowledge them, I'd be in with doing anything I can to help with this                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

April, will be Pilly day Cancelled

Augs Bank hol Barmouth camp BM Event

This year is turning out to be very challenging for anyone trying to put on events.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

I am going to enquire about booking the unwanted club for end of Nov for the Freedom Hallowistmas Party :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Do you think we'll be allowed out by then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Tell Peter to find a different car park                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

April, Pilly day Cancelled BM Event

Augs Bank holiday Barmouth camp BM Event

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 780 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption