2020 Events

111 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 26/08/2020 20:45:53 by Cupid Stunt | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ok its that time of the year again when we are sitting around with nothing to do. So we turn our mind to next season and events that are upcoming.

April, will be Pilly day
May, might be a camp in south wales.
June 26th 28th Bracan Rally
Augs Bank hol Barmouth camp
Sept Lower Lode chill out camp

Just a small taster of things to come
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Is the K.I.S.S. rally making a return anytime soon?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

At this moment in time there is just not the numbers of members who attend events to cover the cost of putting on a rally.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I did wonder if support for events had dwindled of late. It appears most of the fun loving, couldn't give a crap members of old have disappeared. I blame Brexit, it gets blamed for everything else so why not?                                                                                                                                                                             
Kav1967's Profile
Kav1967

In: Portsmouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Look forward to see what's on                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

I'm looking at setting up a weekend camp at the Barge Inn in Honeystreet, Wiltshire for late July-early August if enough interest is shown ?.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sounds like a plan Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

If anyone is doing a long weekend in Scotland, I'm up for that. **Fingers firmly crossed**🀞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale

Scotland always needs more than a long weekend, a week is best if you want to see the far north (and perchance a Lochinver pie).
But if you just want a long weekend then the Scottish Borders are easily doable - and of you've never done the Borders / Northumberland you should because it is bloody awesome.
If there is interest I'll sort something.

Perhaps I should also plan another Dent too in March / April.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I have done Borders and Northumberland (on a 'bike n in car) whilst heading to West Coast n Northwards, didn't stop though. πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»

Would be nice to do a proper visit and explore the area. πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ok its that time of the year again when we are sitting around with nothing to do. So we turn our mind to next season and events that are upcoming.

April, will be Pilly day
June 12th south wales camp.
June 26th 28th Bracan Rally
Augs Bank hol Barmouth camp
Sept Lower Lode chill out camp

Just a small taster of things to come
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham

Looking good
Not sure how pilly days go, but from what I read could these be done at least every 2 months. As a rider I'd be up for it. It's a way of getting the site comradeship going ( my opinion)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Matt you are right that Pilly days are a great way for folk to meet up and annoy each other :)
We shall be organising one for hopefully April time, at the moment looking to be to the Quatt.
If you would like to organise more after that i am sure folk would be up for it :)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well, I'll be starting the season with KOG rally at Breighton ferry in April.
May will be Streetfighter Riff raff chill out at Breighton ferry (free).
So it look like I'll have to get the Diversion back on the road (the PCX125 can't carry my kit).
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Linz (and everyone), DA man and I will be doing a reccy weekend mid-April for a potential camp-meet in Dumfriesshire over the late May Bank Holiday weekend. So far there's only one event in the calendar that weekend, but give it a couple of months and you'll probably have plenty of choice.

Wish I could put the event up now, but need to check first. If my potential venue doesn't hold up I'll still try to get somewhere in that area for the May weekend.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Woohoo! Cool, look forward to hearing further details from you Izzy, once you've done the do!! πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Looks like my first ride will be the pilly day but how about a Matlock day                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There are some good events in East Anglia (Norfolk, Suffolk and East Essex) that are worth a trip to;

Great Yarmouth take over August
Hunstanton
Copdock show September / October

Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Yarmouth takeover is usually in July, first week                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I stand corrected Tezza. 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6680 seconds. There are 329 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption