bike rally

22 Posts | Latest reply on 10/02/2008 05:32:39 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok everyone i want o know who might be interested in a bike rally at my place latter in the year . so watch this space ......   the reason for this is one of my neigbours is a complete and unter a-s f----ng hole and thinks he owns the neigbour hood . so if this rally goes a head everyone attending is to take out the baffals on there bikes to make as much noise as poss on adrival .                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

make friends with your local Harley riders club they [we]love blastin off!!!go on yu can do it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

just one other thing , i anit jokeing around this time if the guy next door keeps f--king everyone off this bike rally will be comeing off                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

yeah but i though id ask my friends frist , all you crazy people as you all know how to party                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

sounds good fbk hun let me know and ill do my best to be there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

good good .                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

make friends with your local Harley riders club  Nahh. BSA Gold Star crew would make an even better din. With a few guests on Tritons.                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

well at this rate sound like my neigbour will think hes liveing next to the pod . and all i can think is bring it on                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Embarrassed errrr FBK I dont have baffles to begin with. oooops am I supposed to have them in my twin stubbies then???? PMSL. Depends when it is and if baby has popped out I would love to. Will have to leave my dad with a few bottles tho!!!!!! lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

mines a scorpion race can dave, no baffles included, LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Hey FBK...Dont have a baffle in my exhaust anyway so he will here me coming from a mile away... then a nice burn out on his drive...lol... just let me know                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

that what i like to hear . well at the minite trying to sort the problem by following the book and rules and if that fails im going to become the neighbour from hell no holes bar'd . so should know in a few weeks hopefuly                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Cant we just come over anyway...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

well go on tell us what the problem is with him then. What's he doing to annoy u so much?   Just accidentlly spill some paint all over his driveway one night, never a nice thing to do lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Why dont I just let one rip through his letterbox? I'm well up for a rally mateThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey there FBK .... i'll join in if not working have harley  with no baffles in already lol(all be it a baby one )                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

jus put my Harley straight throughs on my triumph out of curiosity an it dont sound like like a fookin lambretta anymore !!!!yee ha!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

LOL I want to hear that Thumbs Up Come on down to the party on it this weekend Tango,we promise not to take the p*ss out of harleys or turn you into a ritual sacrifice LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

workin day Saturday for me,shame,but least i will be alive!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey will come over on my Aprilia without baffles , now that is loud !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 812 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption