What does it mean?

22 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2022 06:52:26 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ogris' creator, Paul Sample, used 'Ogri' as a publishable exclamation for a different cartoon strip character around 1970. You could probably replace it with O **** . (insert your own text here).                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ta for the info Dixie, not a clue what it means though LOL
It's not important, I just wondered.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Supercalifregalisticespialidocious                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

You made a terrible spelling error busa.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Ulotrichous

Clue: I've got lots of it 🤪 (although not in the above photo)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Prestadigitation, and ex girlfriends fathers always wondered why my nickname was 'snake fingers'.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ain't got a clue what you lot are on about....😂🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Lindsay's on about woolly or curly hair and D6 I think is alluding to having a sleight of hand Suzy...

Kakorrhaphiophobia?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Close Strom, I was eluding to my digital dexterity as a youth, but don't feel bad about not getting 100% right, it's all a learning curve. Without failure there is no wisdom......a wise man said that you know.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think I've stepped into call my bluff...

Hey maybe put the word and three options fir what it means 😝😁......that's if peeps don't cheat!!!! 🤔
Whoops meant to say, thanks Strom 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Thanks for that D6, I had a suspicion that was what you were alluding to but wanted to keep it clean for the moderators 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

No worries Strom, smut and inuendo ( fnar fnar in u end o get it?) is tolerated to a large degree, it is outright vulgarity and obsessive profanity that gets you sin binned as a warning, something that guy Leonidas didn't learn, and then a total ban as a result. After all, we are adults on here and the boundaries would be more stringent if it were a site that encouraged children to join. If adult humour were not tolerated a few years ago then characters like Kaycat and LittleFecker wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes. I believe Kaycats toybox is still in the chatroom somewhere, but since she got married and doesn't frequent the site very often, no-one knows where the key for the lock is........no-one except a certain bestie of the laydeee Kaycat, and he ain't letting on, just in case KC decides she want to come and 'play' occasionally.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Insouciant                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

It means to show a casual lack of concern.. Nonchalant if you like...

Persiflage?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Banter or mock                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Quincunx?                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Couple of years ago my daughter asked me if I'd ever come across a new word and then seen or heard it quite a lot, I said yes, sometimes, and asked what the word was;
she replied "ubiquitous" and I fell on the floor laughing 🤣 🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Very good Izzy 👍

On the other hand I don't often see the word Preternatural🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Indeed not Strom, that'd be very unusual.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Precisely... Now I've dreamt up the word phantasmagoric 😜                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 791 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption