New to the forum

17 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 17/12/2019 00:29:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all new to this forum πŸ˜† hope to meet new bike friends and get out a ride sometimeπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome onboard, checkout the events calendar and get yourself out n about to meet the inmates, you are sure to find a friendly bunch of likeminded folk! πŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to the site BMW 1200gs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, from one Newbie to another, hello, good evening and welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Welcome to your first posts, may there be many more                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi there, I'm trying to get a meeting together for the new year to hopefully kick-off a bit more activity up this neck of the woods. Watch this space. Well, maybe not THIS space, but the forums generally :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Den12's Profile
Den12

In: Portsmouth
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Good evening all. Newbie checking in .                                                                                                                                                                             
bobbertbear's Profile
bobbertbear

In: Perth

hey just saying hi                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome onboard Den and Bobbert. Hope you are finding your way around the site.

There are still opportunities to meet the 'inmates' for a bit of banter and lots of chat before 2020 arrives.

Check out the Events Calendar for more information on;

* Hallowistmas - 23 Nov
* The Chinwag at Squires - 8 Dec
* Southern Christmas Dinner Weekend - 8 Dec

If you have the ability to get to one, or more, of the above I am sure you will find a bunch of friendly, likeminded folk.
Kav1967's Profile
Kav1967

New to the site..and to dating sites too. Looking forward to using this site and hopefully have a calendar of ride/destinations/rallies to look forward to next year.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Also new.. I'm from overseas and thinking about making a tour through the UK next June. Hoping to meet people to ride along, having a beer or getting good info about great motorcycle routes..                                                                                                                                                                             
joebar's Profile
joebar

In: west yorks

Hiya
Not a newbie but back after a few years to kickstart my social life again hopefully.                                                                                                                                                                             
Kav1967's Profile
Kav1967

Are there BM rallies/meets/greets ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Are there BM rallies/meets/greets

Kav 1967, there's a Christmas Chinwag this Sunday at Squires bike cafe, up here in Yorkshire, but it might be a bit too far for a day out for you πŸ€”πŸ™„
But have a look at the "Events" section and see what's going on or start your own thread on the forums and see if you can arrange a local gathering.

There'll be lots more going on into 2020, including days out and nights out and rallies πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Kav1967's Profile
Kav1967

Cheers Karey
Bit far for day out + works Xmas do..I'll keep eye on events                                                                                                                                                                             
Bri F's Profile
Bri F

In: Gloucester
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hello all. My name Brian. Just thought I’d say hi and hopefully start up a chat                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi from me to. I'm an old member but newly back on.
IzzyHill that would be fab. I need new riding buddies. πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 836 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption