Mallory Park to host 2008 British MotoX Grand Prix

7 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2008 14:41:16 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Mallory Park will host this year's British Motocross Grand Prix and is set to sign an agreement which will see the event return to the Friendly Circuit for a further three years.   World Championship racing at Mallory Park is just one of the big changes taking place at the midlands based circuit. The venue has already started work on improved viewing for spectators and safety for competitors on the road circuit. A Rallycross/Supermoto track is being factored into the changes and the all-new British Motocross GP track layout will take the place of the current motocross circuit. Phone: 01455 842931 E-mail: info@mallorypark.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dont ya think Mallory's a bit flat for motoX?  I thought ya needed a few bumps and stuff.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I wouldn't know, I aint ever been so aint got a clue what Mallory is like lol.   It's just another news article for inclusion in the newsletter.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I can remember going to watch the Motox grand prix at Farley Castle had some of the biggest stepped drops I had ever seen, so I guess they will have to make the track from scratch, be interesting to see.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Mallory park is at the moment a tarmac race curcuit with a big pond in the middle. spose the could drain the lake.                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

The MX track was being built in late 2006, it's the other side of the track opposite the pits, on the outside not in the middle where the lake is. They'd built some quite big jumps into it when I took a look at it last year.                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

well anyone thats going knows where to come for a cuppa or to camp in the garden...as i am a mere 3 miles away from mallory...Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1805 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption