MotoGP fans

5 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2019 08:30:58 by 555byker | Go to original / last post
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

I’m flying to Misano for MotoGP weekend 13-15 September. Also in the plan is a visit to Rossi’s village, Rimini Saturday evening for parade of classic race bikes and visit nearby San Marino.
I have two tickets, one is spare ! I have accommodation and hire car.
I’m offering the above to a genuine MotoGP fan. All they need to do is find and book their own flights or for the hardy, ‘cheap’ ? coach seats 🤔 25-29 hours each way.
Anyone interested please PM me
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi 555 ...I have also booked my flight and ticket for the Saturday and Sunday .....Camping in San Marino as i did last year ..
Might see you there                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

This trip is still on, all someone needs to do is book their flights !
Out Thursday morning, return Monday night.
At this moment there are very limited out at £70 and a different carrier return at £69. Time is running out !!!
This is a genuine offer, all booked for two, then was let down !!!
You won’t get another chance like this to see MotoGP for VERY little money !!!
Anyone interested PM me for full details ASAP
RichBrown's Profile
RichBrown

In: Dunchurch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That’s a very gracious offer. Unfortunately I have a pre op appointment at the hospital tomorrow with no confirmation on dates. So this takes priority at the moment. However I’m planning on riding there next year as it could be Rossi’s last home race.                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

Rich, thanks for the reply, good luck with your hospital situation, hope all goes well.
Enjoy your trip to Misano next year.
This is third time to Misano, so I’m aiming for Mugello on the bike next year.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption