Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....

117 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2008 19:44:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think she'd rather beat me just for the fun of it LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Wotever turns you both onEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

weekly update.....the goatee has landed! Not quite long enough to play with(Mmm ive heard that somewhere before?)yet,but its here & its staying!Thumbs UpCool  p.s is there an emoticon with sunglasses & a goatee?.....that would be cool.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

is there an emoticon with sunglasses & a goatee?.....that would be cool.LOL   Behave! I'm still waiting on one with LEGS (dancing) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

I had a beard for 30 years - only grew it to make me look older, then shaved it off to make me look younger lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey! What a good idea Am! Wouldn't it be good if we could custom build our own emoticons? Got a few ideas for yours and Kwaks!! lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Come on then Am, where's the update?                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

....9 days and its growing strong,i'm hoping it will help to keep the ice off my chin this morning,hee hee!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

....9 days and its growing strong,i'm hoping it will help to keep the ice off my chin this morning,hee hee!Cool   Yea but what about your beard? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

WinkLOLCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've inspected said Goatee, and there's definately something there not yet known to science!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

cheers m8LOL....i had the chance to test it at speed yesterday... and it definately keeps my chin warm!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've inspected said Goatee, and there's definately something there not yet known to science!!!   Could that be his fizzog?  LOL J/K                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

cheers m8LOL....i had the chance to test it at speed yesterday...    So that would have been when you WEREN'T with Booby and his Hardly LOL   (that'll teach him to have a go at my Kwak)                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll have you know i had to ride through water today!!!!!!!!Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

Dave.....you know that if you even dared to DREAM about your beloved harley getting wet...you'de wake-up n go and polish it!!!what actually happend was...I drove through the water left behind by someone who'd washed there car...looked in my mirror to see you swerve to the other side of the road to avoid the damp patch....i laughed so much,i nearly dropped my bike!!!LOLCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Always try to advoid the damp patch  !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 864 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption