Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....

117 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2008 19:44:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wow just seen scary's new pick, what a babe, sexy with and without hair, not meny can do that girl                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Now back to Actionmans problem!!!!! LOL xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Reckon he should grow a long goatee, then he can back comb it, cover up that grin!! LolTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Play nicely now! Booby lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

why booby? i am greatly interesed!! man boobs?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i know double d!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Snap! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Is this thread even vaguely about the original post anymore ? lol   I've only been watching it cos I sport a goatee (that and the fact that I'm stalking Scary on the internet because she is seriously sexy, but Shhhh don't tell anyone)   Once about every 2 years (give or take) I go clean shaven (face, Kerry) to remember what I look like without it...   And then I grow it back !   Horses for courses AM - what do you like, and if you're doing it for someone else are they worth it ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Top marks tangoman & wiccan one, not that it was that hard to suss! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

well stueylewie,i certainly wouldnt grow it to impress anyone,i had one for a few months and thought it looked fine.It was my daughters 'ARD'comment that made me shave it off....although she meant it in a good way,ha ha.Other people do judge you on first impressions(although thats wrong)and i was involved with her school at the time and i didnt want her peers,teachers etc,to have a bad impression of her because of me.Having said that,i ride my bike everyday,openface helmet n sunglasses,come rain or shine,and its more comfortable to have one.I,m glad i posed this question....its been....hilarious!!ClapCool                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

did pluto[or bluto?]fom popeye have a goatee or full face!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I think the goatee and shaved head option became socially acceptable as more men with thinning hair went down this route  But I also quite like the lookin' Ard element - it's a great way of avoiding trouble !!   The people that matter to me know I'm a big softee...                                                                                                                                                                                 
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I feel naked without my goatee........and i can keep me dinner in it too!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

dont ask pv what he's got on his i'tll put yu of your dinner!![or maybe not!]                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Right that's that then. I'm off to the Barbers for a No1 all over on my head, get myself a "Back, sa** and cra**" waxing, growing a goatee and getting my bottle of "Hai Karate" out of the wardrobe. I'll be beating the fillies off with a big stick LOL.
Scary's Profile
Scary

I'll be first in line Rattler!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

Phwooarr, I'll hold you to that lol. Glad I never mentioned I've also got a bottle of Brut and Denim. lmao...                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Dust off the Denim I haven't smelt that for years!!! The smell of a proper boy racer...hee hee hee                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

Boy racer! I've gone past that stage now, I'm more like a kebside cruiser lol. I'd hate to think what would happen if If wore my good stuff lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

PML @ Rattly beating them off, wouldn't your Mrs beat YOU to it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 823 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption