Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....

117 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2008 19:44:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I vote some of  the comments in this topic the funniest for a long while LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Now I've changed my picture does it all make sense??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I actually think your just as pretty with or without hair! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I second that ......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In fact Scary your a gorgeous lady and just be grateful you dont have a nose as big as mine!!!!!! PMSL But then again I have big feet too, they stop me falling forward!!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

This is why I can do the bald jokes and get away with it . All I need is the goatie now and I'd look like a proper biker!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do 'proper bikers' wear make up and dangly earrings????? Actually I bet Oggy does at his party's pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I think alot of them do, they just don't like to admit it!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I think everybody has something about them they don't like, this is why I will say again.... The sexiest of people are the ones comfortable with the way they look...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Exactly Scary. I totally agree!!!! So is it ok to have hairy legs now its getting harder to reach em with baby growing so bloody big in there!!!! lol Only kidding. I will get someone else to shave em if it gets that bad!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Wait until the summer you need the extra warmth yettie girl!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PMSL Nice one! Thumbs Up Only problem is I dont want the 'velcro' problem with my fella!!!! he has very hairy legs lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Well he can shave them...or better still you could wax them. Revenge is sweet!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmmm I have thought about gettin him to shave em but dont think I could trust a man to do it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nowt wrong with you Scary! Wink Top totty in my book!Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Your biased Dave you've seen me in the flesh!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Too right Scary! Wink As i said, top totty!
northerndude's Profile
northerndude

In: exeter

How bout a MOUSTACHE? Is that a good idea?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Do you think I could grow one???                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

scary my arse,your just cute! And definately no need for you to grow any facial hair at all.WinkCool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 855 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption