(BM) - Christmas Chinwag - Squires - Sunday 8 December 2019

91 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/12/2019 07:38:23 by peter1200gs | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Thanks Lindsay for that dubious distinction πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
I'll save the wind up comments for another time 😬🀭
Again apologies all for my absence                                                                                                                                                                             
joebar's Profile
joebar

In: west yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Lindsay sounds like a good time was had by all.                                                                                                                                                                             
D1no's Profile
D1no

In: Hull
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Totally forgot about today, with a good telling off, sincere apologies xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Oi! I didn't tell you off, I was just disappointed that your lovely self wasn't in attendance. Cheeky!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Totally forgot about today, with a good telling off, sincere apologies xx...

I'll tell you off D1no! Ya numpty! You was missed!

Set your alarm for this time next year, then you've no excuse! πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ˜›x                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Glasgow indeed!
Thanks Linz, it was good to see you and everyone else who made it, esp Kaz who we missed by seconds last year. Hope everyone gets what they need most for Christmas. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

oops, sorry 'Hamilton Two'                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey Izzy I'm so glad I got to see you both this year!πŸ‘πŸ˜€ You're both looking good!

Same time and place next year? 😁

Have a great Christmas 😊xx                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Good to see you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It was good to see you too Peter, it's a total pleasure each and everytime! ;)

peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Ha ha and of course same bk at ya x

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
It was good to see you too Peter, it's a total pleasure each and everytime! ;)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 346 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption