(BM) - Christmas Chinwag - Squires - Sunday 8 December 2019

91 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/12/2019 07:38:23 by peter1200gs | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Looking forward to it                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Sorry folks health issues so cannot come and see you lovely people
Please try have a Safe Xmas and New Year see you all then Take care                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Sorry to hear you're not going to be able to join us QM2. I hope things improve for you very soon. Lx                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hi to all who are going to the Christmas Chinwag. Hope you have a great time.
Sorry to hear you're not so well Martin, hope you soon feel better.                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Is there going to be a foot long pig in the blanket. Seems to be the rage at the moment πŸ˜›                                                                                                                                                                             
joebar's Profile
joebar

In: west yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I might have a bimble over if you don't mind. All dependent on what happens Saturday at the moment.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

The forecast in Sherburn tomorrow is strong winds, with sunshine and showers, but we'll be dry indoors 😁😁

Safe journey ...see you all tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Not going tomake it this time, all of you have a safe ride and a good Xmas and hopefully we will see you in the new year                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Blimey, this came round very quickly😱. Attendance numbers are looking great. See you all tomorrow at Squires, from noon 'til last one leaves.πŸ‘

No 'invite to be wangled' πŸ˜‚ just turn up, everyone welcome.

I'm sure the Southern contingency will have had a fab Christmas celebration weekend. Have a great day tomorrow and a safe journey home.

πŸŽ…πŸŒ²β›„πŸŽ…
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Am contemplating taking a run up on the Beemer to this one, if I get up early enough & don`t have a hangover                                                                                                                                                                             
joebar's Profile
joebar

In: west yorks

Not going to get there now unfortunatley :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Its flipping windy now Karey, that's for sure. Blooming chilly too!

A great turnout, lovely to see 'The Glasgow Two' and catch up with folk I haven't seen in ages.

Well Done to those new members who were brave enough to join us. A good afternoon in great company

Alice2 - I LOVE Sprouts as well! πŸ˜‰

Seasons Greetings to one and all. πŸŒ²πŸŽ…β›„
May the New Year be kind to all of us.

Roll on Rally Season! β›ΊπŸ»πŸŽΆ
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I've been, quite a good crowd there, a few interesting new members and the regulars though a few who said they'd go didn't but thanks to Lindsay for organising it your a star                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Yeah... t'was alright... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFLMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lynn, I LOVE your new name!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜―                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Defo gonna have a "Gals Grinding Weekend"!! πŸ‘πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Wud have luvd to be there but things didnt go as plannd                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Same here ditto. Unfortunately things went pear shaped so couldn't make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Just got home.

Another great gathering, good to see old mates and meet new ones.

Those who couldn't make it, I hope things are ok, see you at the next meet whenever that may be.

@ Linzi...it weren't windy in the tin box, except maybe in yours and Alice's with all them sprouts πŸ€”πŸ˜·πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Karey, so Cheeky! πŸ˜΅πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

YorkieMick, I was so disappointed that you weren't there, I was looking forward to your lovely windup comments!! πŸ˜―πŸ˜‚

Shame you couldn't make it Havfun, R21, Joebar.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption