Scotland and Italy

10 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 06/08/2019 07:18:20 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all
I was just wondering if any of you can offer some suggestions of where I should aim for please?
I have very little experience or knowledge of Scotland or Italy, so it's time to rectify that and look into visiting and exploring them both.
I believe hearing other people's views who have actually been there and done it the best recommendations you can have.
Cheers in advance folks πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Scotland in summer, take waterproofs and midge repellant..Italy in summer,take sunglasses and sun lotion...:)>
Scotland,the further north you go,the better it gets...Italy,exactly the same...enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
Hondabuddy's Profile
Hondabuddy

In: Southampton
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

As Jinx57 said and the western side of scotland is superb. Just got back yesterday from the Glasgow area with great weather. Italy is good all the way down to Pompeii and north into the Dolomite mountains. Trento is a good place to stop north of Lake Garda. Any more info required then just message....Have great fun.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you for the info guys, I will write it all down and refer to it when I'm looking to book things πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Forgot to add,if in Northern Italy,make sure you go to Mandello del Lario,beside Lake Como...Moto Guzzi factory museum is cool,or Ducati factory museum in Bologna,two wheeled art...                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Don't forget the language barrier (either way).
If you get the weather the west of Scotland is unbeatable but you are taking your chances and it does rain now and again.
Mind you I almost got mildew riding down to the Italian Dolomites a few years back...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Steve
And how's your lawn doing? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Oo'errr is that a deeply personal question??? *
Soggy is the answer Bounty. Very, very soggy. I think it needs a drain.
I've also, apparently, got moles, although suspect they must be something more aquatic...
I've not seen any molehills but I thought I saw a snorkle pop up the other day.

* It's a Lower Lode thing.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Steve, perhaps it was all that watering you gave it the other day that's made it soggy! (I was really chuckling when I read your post about it) And a snorkel... From the way it's going sounds like those moles are using a periscope (now is that the right word for those thingies they use on a submarine?) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Moles are notoriously blind so a periscope would of limited use to them, so it must be some other form of erection...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1176 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption