message...what message?

47 Posts | Latest reply on 28/01/2008 06:58:54 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I recieved an e-mail at 2.42pm today...... saying i had recieved a private message from someone on this site....i clicked on the link,got onto my messages and....there wasnt a new one? If indeed someone has sent me a message,please dont think i'm rude in not replying..... i havnt actually got it,SORRY!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Had you had any messages in the last 24 hours or so that you've already read ? I sometimes get the e-mail notification quite a while after I've read the PM it relates to   Maybe that's just me tho...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Same thing happened to me!!!!! Spooky! Same time too!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

Thanx stueylewie,but the last pm i had was last week....bit strange tho.....just didnt want peeps thinking i was ignorant...nice t-shirt in your pic by the way,i still have a few with sid+johnny on....old punks never die,ha ha ha.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's right Actionman, they just smell that way! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Guess what???????? yep it happened to me too, at 15.04.  come on own up.... who's doin this,,, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
martin2452's Profile
martin2452

In: halifax

mine was at 14.40, very strange.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And me. oooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

an me!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I feel like I'm missing out on something now...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL@ stuey.  Ok who ever did this you left out stuey - how rude...Disapprove lol   this is wierd though, Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

well....in that case....i'm going to imagine it was from a beautiful lady inviting me to go on holiday(somewhere sunny)all exenses paid....and all i have to do is be her sex-slave for a fortnight....!   well let me think?.......oh...alright then.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

And me at 15.05pm                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

actionmans aspirations for the site reflects the hopes an dreams of us desperate examples of the male species on this site!!!c'mon someone help im out!!Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol actionman!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ave a word wiv scary actionman,spect she's bored with her pressys by now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I think I know what has happened here!   Matt has deleted a lot of messages sent by someone trying to con money out of members.   Thankfully a couple of members had the good sense to read the message, know there was something amiss and report them to the Mods and Matt.   Basically it's the old favourite, they've got money but can't get it out of the country and can they use your account etc to get money or can they send you a cheque and you send them back money less some for yourself etc etc.   Can I please make it very clear that if you receive any message along these lines or you aren't sure CONTACT a member of staff so we can check them out. DO NOT respond to the message.   Cheers Di.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

no probs di hun Thumbs Up

gee the nerve of some folk Angry

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Sadly all too often people are taken in by this kind of thing rc. Sometimes it's greed that makes them respond, sometimes it's just because they are gullible etc. Whatever, we don't want Biker Match members to get caught up in this kind of scam. Hence NO EMAIL addresses or the like on profiles because then they have another way to get to you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good point Di, thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9805 seconds. There are 1049 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption