Well that was a bit embarrasing

5 Posts | Latest reply on 28/07/2019 08:41:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Shet03's Profile
Shet03

In: Barrow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm hanging my head in shame. Just taken the bike for her annual MOT....and she's passed with just s few of the usual advisories.
Having only done 161 miles this year, I guess it's a bit hard to wear anything out :-(
Last year she only showed 95 riden miles on the clock, but that was due to the broken speedo cable, which I just couldn't be bothered fixing. This year however it's genuine miles.

I really need my ass kicking and to get out on the bike. She really deserves better than to be sitting in the back yard all year.

Feel free to kick ma butt.....I deserve it
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Definitely an asskicking,i do more miles than that on Verity to work and back in a week,lol....and she had her mot this morning too...only 5,000 commuting miles in the last year,but i do have 7 other bikes.....:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
AMBER57's Profile
AMBER57

In: ROYSTON
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

WELL u to far away from me other wise would kick ur butt, as i love riding a bike since i be bk south had not 1 ride , gues the southerners are not so friendlie than the northern bikers,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I did that yesterday! Haha.. bend over!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would it help your ass-kicking process if I say I used to commute 147 Miles..... A Day!? For 3 years!! Pan Europeans are a great commuter. 👌😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 1231 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption