Rykers Cafe 10th Feb, anyone interested?

56 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2008 11:32:18 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

raymobile1 asks:   who is up for a meet at rykers cafe on sunday the 10th of feb for a greasy burger then a run down to brighton for a beer on the peir                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ray, for those of us who don't know, where is Rykers cafe?    What time you want to meet up with folks and do ya want me to add it to the calendar for ya?   Does Rykers Cafe have a website, if not let me have the post code.   Cheers  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Is this the one ya mean?   Rykers Burger Bar - Boxhill, off the A24, at Dorking, Surrey                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thats the place kwak RH5 6BX. This is for the Burford Bridge Hotel which is 100 yards from the Rykers car park and cafe. Very easy to find from there (just follow all the bikes lol)  I cannot find a web site for rykers cafe. What ever time is best for everyone I dont live far away and can do any time. if you could put it on the calendar that would be great                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Talk about confusing, has Matt sent ya? PML Wink   So it aint Rykers ya wanna meet at, it's the Burford Bridge Hotel?   Okey doke I'll add it to the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've added it to the events calendar   B M Gathering Box Hill SURREY   folks can put their name down in there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No it is Rykers cafe not the hotel. I cannot find a post code for the cafe but the cafe can be seen from the hotel                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt DID send ya didn't he? ROFL LOL   Ok no prob's I'll edit it. I'll leave hotel address as it's only 100 yards away, ok?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not heard from Matt new on here so dont know him yet lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He de MANAGEMENT lol I might pop along to say hi if there are a few going but I will be in the car for a while yet so will see who puts their name forward and pop along Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Sorry RM1 in hospital that weekend...what a blooming shame...would love to have an excuse to come down to you guys!  Will make it next time...hope you all have a lovely meet!                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Might be able to make that.                                                                                                                                                                               
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Would have loved to have joined you all too, but I also got an operation on the Thursday before, and won't be able to drive... Confused   Definitely up for it later in the year though!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If this goes well Ill arange more as Rykers have the best burgers in the south plus I can see if i can get a commision lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Been going there for years hun and the burgers are better these days I must admit but they used to be so greasy and horrible years ago. The hot chocolate aint too bad. And of course in summer there's the men in leather so sod the burgers!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not into the men in lethers ill stick to the burgers lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Looks like i'm gonna be in Wales that weekend. Enjoy the burgers and/or leathers Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ray said: ...ill stick to the burgers lol   They can't be THAT greasy if you're STICKING to 'em lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I do eat them I never throw them away or at harley riders Tongue lol                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

id love to come to this BUT  it will be my brithday , and by the law of FBK when i was born i either had some breats shoved in me face or a bottle and well i like to keep up the tredition .... normaly ends up with a lot of bottles( budvar budweiser ) and a few whiskys

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 642 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption