Hello and help!

6 Posts | Latest reply on 29/07/2019 08:06:19 by richardj8185 | Go to original / last post
Hypnochick's Profile
Hypnochick

In: Chester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hi all, good to be here. Maybe someone can answer this for me...when I get a message it gives me the option to reply but I can't open the profile of the person who messaged me. If someone nods at me I can open their profile. Very odd as I'd like to see who I'm replying to! Thanks in advance. Jan
Paddy1968's Profile
Paddy1968

In: Hengoed
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Are you using the app or pc version?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hypnochick's Profile
Hypnochick

I've tried both. Just comes up with a small pic of who's messaged me but no link to their profile.                                                                                                                                                                             
monk860's Profile
monk860

In: Warwick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, you are right that seem's to be the way it works.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hypnochick's Profile
Hypnochick

Ha, found it. Click on the received message and then on 'chat with XXXX' then the profile appears. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
richardj8185's Profile
richardj8185

In: Southampton
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Did this story have a happy ending? Dying to find out                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption