What's going on?

75 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 26/08/2019 13:58:41 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

No Matt, it was the page with the map, when I clicked on the 3bars top left to open the menu, it loaded then flash off and reloaded.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The map on the homepage or events calendar?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
No Matt, it was the page with the map, when I clicked on the 3bars top left to open the menu, it loaded then flash off and reloaded.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Home page                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I only have problems if the steam pressure is too low on my computer.

I realise this might not help most of you, but I is old skool!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sorry, I couldn't resist πŸ˜…

Quote:
I only have problems if the steam pressure is too low on my computer.

I realise this might not help most of you, but I is old fool!

invalid characters

Old enough and gracious enough to accept that that's the truth for some people Sandi.

Makes sense in my world though. 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Not sure what you mean there, I C πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters

LOL, that's why I said it all makes sense in my world/mind.

When I started my apprenticeship I was working on telemetry systems using transistor logic @ 64 bps, using lateral thought processes I get to where I am now.

Simple really isn't it? 😊
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Give up now IC,they don't speak Luddite round yer no more....:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters

I know Jinx, and there lies the problem.

More bike related, when I got my Hinkley T120, a mate asked what I thought of it, very nice I replied but IMO a little too civilised.
It (Sort of.) looked like a proper Bonny but.........
He did point out though, at our age that probably isn't a bad thing.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Err... πŸ₯΄ if you say so πŸ˜‚

Quote: Invalid characters
LOL, that's why I said it all makes sense in my world/mind.

When I started my apprenticeship I was working on telemetry systems using transistor logic @ 64 bps, using lateral thought processes I get to where I am now.

Simple really isn't it? 😊

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well, why didn't IC say he needed a translator? LOL at Jinx' comment

Quote: Jinx
Give up now IC,they don't speak Luddite round yer no more....:/>

invalid characters

Slight technicality here Sandi, that also demonstrates my mild OCD traits, it's not actually me that needs the translator. πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Is it just me...i try and post up a new set of photos most weeks from the Glos.Weds. Bikenites,but lately i seem to have to delete more and more of my older albums to be allowed to add new ones...trying tonight to set up new album,won't let me,just ignores what i'm trying to do....Matt, are we being limited to a specific number of pictures per profile??
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey mate
Yea I think it's about 1000 photos now per profile.
If you want to upload photos of an event you should really post them in the event. Put a few favourites on your profile if you like.
More than 1000 photos causes problems with Apple devices (as you know from previously) due to a bug in the Safari browser which they never both to fix.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1103 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption