Multi bike insurance.

7 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2019 17:44:29 by Double six | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Although I have been riding 4+ decades, for the first time in my life I have more than 1 bike at my disposal to ride, which ever I feel like on any given day.
Which insurance company is best for multi bike policies? I gave Carol Nash a ring and they quoted me £3156 even though both machines are kept in a garage that is almost as secure as fort knox. It turns out to be cheaper to insure each one separately, so I wondered what was out there. I know rider policies are only available for classic bike riders but my bikes don't qualify for that.
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I have a multi bike policy with Hastings, Z1000SX and a GSF 1200, £335 for the year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Cheers Tezza, still more than separates but infinitely better than carol nash. Will be looking into that for sure.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I did my fireblade and tiger 1050 with MCE for £295, the year before it was £320 so a reduction, did I whip their hands off?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I have my zzr insured with mce, I enquired with them and it was not favourable, but that was adding to the policy. Might give them a ring next year and ask again, thanks anyway yarg.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

My multi bike policy is with Liverpool Victoria. I have paid £329.30 for three bikes.
Triumph Trophy 1200. £114.92
Triumph Sprint 900. £97.98
Yamaha V-Max 1200 £116.40.
All comprehensive.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Will be looking at them in future too, cheers Dave.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption