And today I have been mostly...

100 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 23/12/2019 09:20:05 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Watered the lawn :-(
Ride out get a new tyre fitted to Jeeves :-)
Back home to water the lawn (again)
Got sidetracked doing some chores.
Watered the lawn yet again!
Cleaned the bikes :-)
Yep, fuckin' lawn again!!!
And now too knackered for an evening ride!!!
So to beer.
There is always beer.

Tomorrow I'm definitely going for a ride.
After I've watered the lawn.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

It's going to rain Monday,unless you're that much closer to the Sun than here,in which case grow Cactii,not grass..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Building a sandbag blockade getting ready for the sunami coming down from the teesdale area!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

today's stooge for the wind-ups and general banter. Thanks guys n gals, much appreciated πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Trying to get my point across at work as to why the company has been heamoraging money for years and feeling like I was banging my head against a wall. The phrase, there's none so deaf as them as won't hear, has never been so apt.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Contemplating ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Contemplating what? Not the old existential dread and the futility existence? Just go with nihilism and have done with it.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Probably just sat on the loo...most of my deep thinking takes place on the Throne,too...and if it's numerical,i'll just work it out with a pencil...πŸ‘πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Blimey Steve, you could have held off with this conversation until at least mid week! πŸ˜΅πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

Although thanks for the prod, contemplation out of the window. Time for change methinks!

In the words of Carl Jung;

"You are what you do, not what you say you'll do."

Onwards and upwards ...

@jinx!!! Yeewwwww, too early in the day for that information 😱
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Driving a bus.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

Sat around in my underwear..................                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oo-err Corni😱😡
Not the yellow budgie smugglers with the pink spots?!πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Catching up with old mates and laughing a lotπŸ˜‚πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Loading the bike...                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

LMAO

No, I can't stand the things, boxer shorts are far more comfortable. And a fair bit cooler in this weather too, especially when engine heat comes up from the bike and cooks your gonads :-/

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Oo-err Corni😱😡
Not the yellow budgie smugglers with the pink spots?!πŸ˜‚

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

TMI, Corni! TMI!!πŸ˜±πŸ˜΅πŸ˜¨πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I will be drinking tea, strong with a drop of milk!

Oh yeah and crying with laughter, which is usually the case when the crazy gang are in attendance!

Looking forward to seeing everyone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Mostly riding,riding,riding home...all along mostly quiet A roads ,159 miles each way this weekend,but decent weather always helps...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Counting days...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Still counting... 17 hours (ish) now😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 508 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption