Insurance renewal

23 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2019 22:08:13 by SpeedTriplePaul | Go to original / last post
jonnie2859's Profile
jonnie2859

In: GRAYS
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if I was you I would ditch them as they tried to take the p***. Look on the comparison websites you will get it a lot cheaper I change my insurance every year and it has never gone up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I renewed with Bemoto in the end - maybe not the very cheapest quote I had but they called me back within 5 mins and could not have been more helpfull
Had a problem with the "must be locked in garage at all times when within a few hundred metres of home" clause which is unfortunatelly common on a lot of policies - complained about it and within ten minutes they found alternative with more aceptable "in garage between 10pm and 6am and only AT home address" - and even another few quid cheaper lol
SpeedTriplePaul's Profile
SpeedTriplePaul

In: Wimborne
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Baron von Grumble was recommending BeMoto for multi bike cover, so I tried them in Sept 2017. Excellent value, excellent cover, Nick one of the founders handled my call and we had a genuine motorcycle rider chat. Sept 2018 BeMoto were still competitive but the sales person was more script reading rather than communicating. So how will the Sept 2019 experience pan out?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption