Tt races

14 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2010 22:43:45 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just wondered if anyone was going this year?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

24th May - 7th June   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=123                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me....Me.... And if the RUBBISH one doesn't pull his finger out and sort my hotel out I will be crashin his party.......( you know who you are.....lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will be there 29th to 8th hope to see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cool - ferry booked for 31st..there till 7th...                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Yep will be there as well.  30th - 4th. Going with Kate and another friend. Kate going on Sat on back of Vmaxdeg bike.  (Yes they are still together after meeting last year on this site!!)                                                                                                                                                                                 
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

wish i was going but doing the europe trip hopefully instead..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never mind theres always next year                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Defo as missed the last couple of years and want to go back                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Just looking at going 30, to 3. never been for the TT, so looking forward to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Just wondered if any body still giong across for the tt. some of the replies are from some time ago.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm hopeless with Forums and did not see this. I'm crossing from Liverpool   - 10.00 for 12.00 sailing-tomorrow 29th,returning Sunday 8th June.   If you see this; http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t38/Dee146Tee/Other%20Bikes/DSCF0088.jpg Wearing this; http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t38/Dee146Tee/Knighter%20Arai/DTRex020.jpg On this; http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t38/Dee146Tee/Other%20Bikes/MM2.jpg Come and say Hello !                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey DeeTee, welcome to the site.   Please can I ask that you don't post giant photos, it completely destroyed the forum layout. Small photos are ok (if you know how to post them), but anything larger than the size of the box you type in stretches the forums.   I've changed all your photos for links. Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Anyone who has photos of  the T T 2010 please add them here     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=629     Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1079 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption