Mobile Phone Mount

11 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2019 16:49:12 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello all!
I have a sports bike (so not alot of room) what do you guys and girls use to hold your phones on the bars?
Been looking at Quad Lock (as my facebook gets filled with 'suggested' ads) but it's £62.00!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Theres a company called buybits .com or ultimate addons                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I use a 'pocket'. Came free with my jacket? It's all the rage...

'o'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you balge, but my leathers don't have pockets and it hard to use a sat nav when it's in your pocket. But thanks for the advice......

Cheers mucker67, I will go have a look!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol yeah . It's just I value what little situational awareness I get with a bucket on my head, don't need a screen in sight too. If I needed sat nav I'd just get an earbud and listen instead.
cheers eh                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

Slash 996 quote it hard to use a sat nav when it's in your pocket.
its called a map , put it in a clear plastic envelope , then tape it on your tank No vocal or visual distractions ,its hands free and it far more interesting when you turn down the wrong side road lolol
waggers63's Profile
waggers63

In: Peterborough

I use quad lock it is expensive but I think it's worth it.
Makes it easy to use my phone as sat nav.                                                                                                                                                                             
K9 PETE 's Profile
K9 PETE

In: Dartford

Cheapest best one I found on eBay.
(360 phone holder mtb motorcycle)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Mine sits in the clear top of my tankbag,where i can ignore it all day...with Quietman on the map bit too,far more fun using homing pigeon instinct,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agree with Waggers, I’ve got a Quadlock and sits solid on the bars, a bit pricey but worth it 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Newbie here on BM!

Recently bought an "Ultimate Add Ons" universal case. Plenty of mounts available for different bikes. Withstood some of the worst rainfall I've experienced... In Spain, of all places. Very handy on tour to make quick adjustments, or see some interesting roads off route.

I'd recommend having the directions bluetoothed to your ear holes, as I find even glancing down at the screen too much of a distraction.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption