Jacks hill bike night

12 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2019 09:43:47 by rocker21 | Go to original / last post
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Jacks hill bike night, 1st friday of the month. Its on the A5 north of towcester.
There has been a bit of chat of late about going to 1 so friday may 3 vixy and myself will be going. Any one else care to join us?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hillie's Profile
Hillie

In: Sandy
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I will be going as I'm. Usually pillion but no li get with the rider so until I get my own set wheels, I turn up via car but need to keep getting out and about and meet g people to make some friends and gain a new social. Life for myself so please if ypu spot me come say hi
Hillie's Profile
Hillie

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I will be going as I'm. Usually pillion but no longer with the rider so until I get my own set wheels, I turn up via car but need to keep getting out and about and meet g people to make some friends and gain a new social. Life for myself so please if ypu spot me come say hi

Hillie's Profile
Hillie

Sorry about spellings before                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

Not a problem, I will be on a blue motoguzzi v7 so come and say hi                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I keep saying to myself that I'll go there one Friday night meet.
Been there most days, even on a Friday but not in the evening                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

Come and say hi rags, be nice to see you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'll see you before at Matlock                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

You will, I will be with Lynn, should have tezza and blb as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Hillie's Profile
Hillie

OK rockerr 21 I have no idea what that bike looks like but will be on the wander so I hope to spot ypu among the crowds                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

Take a look at profile, and look at new bike                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

for those of you coming this friday may 3 myself and vixy will be there, look for a blue motoguzzi V7 special on an 18 plate, come and say hi to us, we will be there somewhere between 6 and 6:30 at the latest.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 540 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption