Lower Lode Chill Camp - 20th - 22nd Sept 2019

167 Posts | Latest replyย on 26/09/2019 06:50:05 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Bro and Fink thanks for my penguins :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Brilliant weekend at lower lode, with great peeps!! What a lovely place, thanks BJ for the fun with the ducks.. even tho i did get soaked in the process.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ me and tez made really good time home and we didn't get wet... Bonus... see you all soon... ๐Ÿ‘‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello peeps, a great weekend had here apart from me getting lost in the pub??? Ragnar said I walked past him 2-3times lol. Got home safe at 4ish on Sunday after 5 hours in the saddle. That's my brain caught up with me now. See Yas soon. ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

On a different note, it was bought to our attention that some folk left without paying for their camping, both Sam the owner and I appreciate folk were trying to beat the rain, so if you forgot to pay can I ask that you contact Lower Lode direct to offer payment, thanks.

Lower Lode Inn
www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk
Forthampton, Gloucestershire GL19 4RE
01684 293224
molli's Profile
molli

In: skegness
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi all.Just want to say it was great to meet you lovely people on Saturday.Sorry i couldn't stay long.I hope everyone got home safely.x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Hi all I'm home ok after a brilliant weekend, thanks to JP, apart from a bit of damp when I set of I had a dry ride home                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

I've added some photos too.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 437 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption