Lower Lode Chill Camp - 20th - 22nd Sept 2019

167 Posts | Latest replyย on 26/09/2019 06:50:05 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Weekend Camp at the Lower Lode Inn from Friday 20th Sept to Sunday 22nd Sept 2019.

Lower Lode Inn
Forthampton
(Nr Tewkesbury)
Gloucestershire
GL19 4RE

www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk

Camping is ยฃ10 per night per tent.

You can catch the ferry for ยฃ1 and have a amble round Tewkesbury town.

We have camped here before and its a cracking place to chillax.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Some Birthday Shenanigans may occur - not saying who's though !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Well if I must I will. Just to cause trouble as always                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

No brainer for me,count me in...:)> ""OO""
(yums...Stowford Press on draught,heehee)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Last year someone was lucky to receive a lovely decorated and very tasty cake.
If you asked him I bet he would like the same again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

I might pop along again, it was quite good fun last time.
Now what was that word again? It began with a "k"... Or was a "c"? Yes, I'm sure it was a "c". Oh my poor memory. What was that word? I think gardens came into it. And possibly the police.
Anyway it was unforgettable.
JP's Profile
JP

Yes we best keep the speed down or the Police Cuntstable will be having a word with us                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Right you 2 straight to the naughty corner !                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Sadly I will have to miss this again as my work schedule changes next academic year and I get Thursdays off instead of Fridays. A bit too far to travel on a Friday night unfortunately. I will make it one year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Susi, I hope you don't catch that cold that will be going around that week and have to miss work and need the fresh air down Gloucestershire way to make you feel better.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Suddenly I feel a bit of a sniffle coming on ( in about 6 months time)... these modern ailments have such a long incubation period lol. ๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ™€                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Good riverside air and a welcoming pub is well known for it's curative powers..their good pub grub helps feed a cold too,JD cough syrup available behind the bar...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Looking forward to this always a good place to spend a weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmmm faggots                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I agree , it's a good place nice pub and food and good company !! Faggots BJ ?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I enjoy the giant Yorkshire pud with sausages and gravy there...coukd go some way to explaining my shape..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JInx i shall try that next time :)                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Going to arrive in daylight this time ๐Ÿ˜‚ booked Friday off yey, always a good weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wahooo that lady xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6230 seconds. There are 362 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption