East Anglian Social??

9 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2019 12:11:29 by Bobbinz | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

With so many events happening 'Oop North' – or considerably north of Watford anyway, I've been toying with the idea of arranging a social night over here in the East. The search function shows well over 2000 members in a 75mile search radius – though well over 2000 of them are also pretty inactive on here:) Might be a chance for some of them to come out of the woodwork.
But other people do also travel quite a way to attend other socials, Dave & Tinky spring to mind.

So just putting a feeler out to see if anyone would be interested, and nights out would probably be based around Ipswich if I do anything.
I should also point out that we have some gorgeous riding roads here in Suffolk, and most often empty of cars. Though tractors can be a hazard....
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

The question has to be asked......is this event a rally, and is it open only to year round bikers?                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

Can part time bikers come too. If yes im up for it a visit to the east that is lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I will be up for that Pan, be nice to do somethiong local for a change.
I will even mingle with part time bikers 66, pmsl
Oh, and if anyone wants to put up a tent, I have lots of fields, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anyone with extra fingers will blend in nicely.                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

Let's make it a weekend gathering then if Tezza s got lots of room and doesn't mind                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Plenty of room here, no probs                                                                                                                                                                             
Little Andy's Profile
Little Andy

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Sounds good idea, chance for us newbies to meet everyone and have a rideout!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bobbinz's Profile
Bobbinz

In: Norwich
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Hey Tezz - when are we all crashing @ yours ??? x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 680 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption