Grasstrack Racing, Frittenden, Kent.

10 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2019 17:55:49 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

There are three meetings in 2019 at Frittenden, Kent.

The dates are as follows.
Sunday May 26th.
Sunday July 28th.
Sunday October 6th.

All the details are on the respective pages on the events calendar.

Come along for a good days entertainment.
cruiser300's Profile
cruiser300

In: Staines
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I went there a couple of years ago, had a bloody great time. really good racing.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I think I will join you there David old chap for a cup of Darjeerling and a bit of motorcycle sport                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I say Chris old bean how absolutely delightful that will be to share a brewed leaf infusion with you, will you bring the sugar tongs or shall i ??.

@cruiser300. It is a good afternoons entertainment, (usually about 50 races) watching the lunatic racers going around the circuit at full chat.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump !                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bringing this back to the top again.
If you fancy watching an afternoons Grasstrack racing at Frittenden in Kent for very little money come along and join us.
The details, location, admission price etc are on the events calendar on the dates listed.
Sunday May 26th
Sunday July 28th
Sunday October 6th
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bumping back up again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I'm going to the Oakdene Cafe before hand if anyone fancies a cup of tea and a bacon roll                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Another good afternoon's entertainment watching the crazy racers going at full chat around the circuit.
Next meeting is Sunday July 28th.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Amazing that this event is still going, I used to go in the late 80's when it was run by the Kent Sidecar Club. Left-handed side cars with FZ 1000 motors running on methanol, against V twin Godden's.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 634 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption