So...who's touring Abroad this year?

24 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2019 15:06:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bobbinz's Profile
Bobbinz

In: Norwich
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Thanx Lindsay - I will look into his schedule 👍🏻 I feel a road trip is required 😉 x                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yep i am off to italy for 2 weeks, starting on the last day of August which is a sat , taking a gentle ride down to italy and the Guzzi factory which is in Mandello for the open house weekend, do a bit of touring round the lakes then a gentle ride home again is the general idea.
Bobbinz's Profile
Bobbinz

In: Norwich
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Ok Rocker - as per my pm I’m just changing jobs @ mo & unsure of my new colleagues holidays - if they’ve booked that time I’ll be unable to go but looks mighty dam attractive right now - as long as there is no camping involved !! 😂😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, I'm new here and not sure this is where to post this?

Anyone on the booooring ferry to Portsmouth-Bilbao Sunday 19th May?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption