R & B . Change of Venue!!

47 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2008 14:05:27 by RC | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To those guys and girls that are traveling to the rock & Blues this year There has been a change of venue! It will not be held at pentrich this year for reasons only those powers that be will know. Instead the venue for the 2008 R&B will be at Catton Hall.          http://www.catton-hall.com/pages/location.html On 24th, 25th and 26th July.   It is situated south of burton-upon-trent still next to A38 about halfway between Burton and Tamworth.   I Thank You!    PS. Can someone make the change to events please                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

ooooh i know exactly where that is blues, its not far from me at all, cheers mate. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I could but that is Kwaks bit of land so will pm her.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=121   Thanks Blues and Di for letting me know of the changes needed. All sorted                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Cheers hun. Thumbs Up   You're a star. Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

is that nearer to me then now? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Only a little broomski....lol   nice bike kwak....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

The CBR was my son's bike,Skins, it was stolen the day after the pic was taken. Never to be seen again. I took a pic of his latest bike (Hyabusa) and he crashed it minutes later, he's a clumsy bugger lol                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i'll still be @ the R N B Dont matter where it is still b a great weeeknd!!! woooooohooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

It's not the place that makes the show but those that go. Lets hope there's no hidden Lay-bys close by!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Does this mean I won't be able to stand at the bottom of the hill crying with laughter at your drunken attempts to get to the beer tent rc?!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

There's also enough trees to stop wind assisted taco throwin Di!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Hoping to be there too is that far from you rc hun? Need to sort I prob come up on Thurs morn meet you there let me see how things go first. Mazza xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I'm just glad I had witnesses blues else you wouldn't have believed that I DIDN'T throw my huge plate of tacos and a cuppa all over that bloke!!! I'm just soooooooo pleased he was wearing waterproofs!   I still can't believe that the wind was that strong! LOL I'm still chuckling about it now, gotta admit, couldn't have had better timing.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

meeeeeeeeeeee di im never gettin that drunk again!!!! pmsl LOL

but i did get there in the end!

maz no its not that far from hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thumbs Up

firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

does anyone know when the ticket will be on sale . as i need some badly                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

min of 2 tickets maybe 3 one for  mate                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

ps i got the time off work for this , just need me tickets . told me boss if he didnt give me time off work for it id set oggy on him , and he said noooooooo not oggy ( who the f--ks oggy )                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

The new web site for RnB is not up yet but keep checkin this site or go to RNB forum to check. http://www.rockandblues.uk.com/                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Tickets go on sale around march time fbk hun                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 1007 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption