Default profile photo - Don't forget the rules

29 Posts | Latest reply on 25/02/2008 17:25:08 by Mazza | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wot is? DM's tat?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Yep, just had a peek! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

It cost a bit more than 99p, but was still excellent value for money.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

It just helps there, as data storage (And the bandwidth used to serve images) costs money. Out of the 99p...23p goes to Paypal25p goes to the taxman30p goes on advertisingthe rest goes towards the hosting, storage, serving costs Hi Matt So why don't you use a free host/server provider...and believe it or not they even give you a chat room that doesn't take forever to load. Oh well down off me soap box. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha, its not the simple.  With a site like this (And bikechat, etc which are all on the same server) we get 14+ million hits per month!  We use approx. 6 terabytes of bandwidth and need over 14gb of hard drive space just for the web files.  Plus the the database storage, dozens of email accounts for staff etc. The free storage sites are nowhere near capable of running this site. They also dont have all the features I need for this site (You can have active user registrations, private messaging, forums, searches, etc with static html pages).   Thanks for thinking though  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

You lost me after the word "simple"                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I thought this may be a timely reminder, and save me sending a lot of PM's about why i have changed peoples profile pics.    So can i ask everyone to change your pic if it doesnt show your face and save me a lot of time LOL   Cheers,   Rigan (site moderator)                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Yep Fraglette I do too it takes a lot of time Stern Smile but some people don't always have facial pics unless they are on bikes so we have to check them all out and I find it quite good fun Big smile  Mazza                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1046 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption