Default profile photo - Don't forget the rules

29 Posts | Latest reply on 25/02/2008 17:25:08 by Mazza | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please can I remind all users that your default photo in your profile MUST be of yourself and not your bike or neighbour's cat lol.   If you are struggling to upload a photo, there are many people here who will be more than happy to help out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can I also say to those members who do not yet have photos on their profiles that you are more likely to get a response to said profile if you do have a photo of yourself. The amount of complaints I receive about no photo profiles is amazing. Many people will not respond to someone who has no photo. SO! Get them pics on please.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Can i just add that pics of yourself with your lid on are just as annoying!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Yea i ask everyone who unsubscribed why they are leaving, and almost everybody comments on the lack of decent photos uploaded (And also the fact that people dont respond to PMs).                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Even I managed to get me piccie on me profile!!!LOL   Isnt that hard to do!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Can I have a photo of my tattoo as my profile pic? It's on my body.                                                                                                                                                                              
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

Matt, i can#t help the photo I have, it's the only decent one that's ever been taken. Also, if they pm'd me I'd answer, but no bugger does.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Depends which bit of your body it's on!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

dont worry mate, urs is fine.  We're not talking about a passport photo, with a white background, no sun glasses and no hair covering your face lol.  Some people put photos of their house, one person had a photo of his kitchen as his main pic.... with nobody in the pic.  It's just silly, and it costs money to host photos so i try and insist as much as possible that at least a member's MAIN photo has to be of themself.  Then any extra space (more than one photo) requires the user to pay a 99p /week contribution towards the storage and bandwidth costs of that data.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Does that mean if we only have one pic, or no pic at all, that we can be a full member without paying? Confused  I didn't realise that's what the 99p was for, I thought it was just a basic  membership fee.   No, it's not deliberate, I genuinely get confused by you a lot.   it would be good if folk DIDN'T wear sunglasses, may as well not have a pic at all!                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

Click to enlarge imagespec peeps would prefer the dog so here e is!
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

shit i got sunglasses on!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Pooch is GORGEOUS! What's his/her name? Aaaaagh!   I had my sunglasses on because I had broken my rimless yet again for the umpteenth time!  You can still see me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Kwak - no the 99p isn't just for photos!  Jesus. It just helps there, as data storage (And the bandwidth used to serve images) costs money. Out of the 99p...23p goes to Paypal25p goes to the taxman30p goes on advertisingthe rest goes towards the hosting, storage, serving costs                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

his names Max                                                                                                                                                                              
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

Diane - it's on my bum

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2022/2194368495_1fe2375b37_o.jpg

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Kwak - no the 99p isn't just for photos!  Jesus.   Thanks Jesus LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I think it is excellent value for money!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm with you on that one BC.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Dennis the Mence! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1074 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption