Biker killed and she walks free.

4 Posts | Latest reply on 23/02/2019 09:12:36 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/17452660.wife-of-stannah-stairlifts-md-walks-free-from-court-after-killing-motorcyclist/                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Absolutely disgusting. Money talks.judge should be sacked                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Outrageous.

Astounding, that she missed seeing two large vehicles, as well as a motorcyclist! That brings 'SMIDSY' to a whole new level.

"Extremely remorseful" my God there is nothing like glazing over the fact that you have killed another individual.

An 8 weeks sentence suspended for 12 months, just doesn't come anywhere close.

The fact that she has walked away from court £200 lighter (or perhaps her husband's bank account is) but still with a licence is an utter travesty. I'm not being funny but that is a pocket money amount, along side the sentence it's insulting to think that a man's life is worth so little. I know in reality it will probably be Court Fees but it's made my blood boil.

My thoughts are with his wife and daughters.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Seems clear why she needed to be driving a large,heavy 4x4 with driving and observation skills like that...used to always be Volvo estate cars that made my blood run cold...whatever happened to "causing death by dangerous driving"....? As Lindsay says,all sympathies with his family...:/

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption