Coffee at Sqiures (Shebiurn in Elmet) Sunday?

38 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 20/02/2019 22:15:22 by Double six | Go to original / last post
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Hi All, does anyone fancy meeting at Squires tomorrow for a coffee and a bap??                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hi Frank, ive already arranged to go up to Squires with a couple of other BMers.

No fixed definite time as yet but probably late morning, early afternoon . Maybe see you there!

Shame we didn't sort it for today, the weather is beautiful, blue skies, sunshine and a balmy 14 degrees ... sheer bliss 😎😁
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

Hi Lindsay, sounds good. If you decide what you're going let me know and I'll see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

see how I fee;in morning ,be nice yo catch probably land 11.30 12 ish [health permitting]                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

Hi Quiteman2, I'll be there about 12.00ish and it'll be good to meet up with you. Hope yer feeling ok mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I need to check I've put my bike back together right and it's ready for another year of riding so a test ride to Squires sounds like a plan.                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

Great stuff, see you there Vlad.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Be there just after noon !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

See you there 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Setting off should land about midday . Ride and Keep safe See ya soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Looks like it could be a Sheffield take over, see you there Tilpix and Lindsey meet some new folk to.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Tried booking off but work is full on today, would have been good to have a ride out and a brew at squires. Oh well, maybe next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Oh the joy of being retired, everyday is a weekend πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No need to rub it in Glyn! Defo a 'South Yorkshire' takeover another coming from Barnsley area tooπŸ‘

Shame you couldn't get the time D6, will sort out another day, when you have a day off. I'll have a cuppa for ya πŸ˜‰

Ride safe QM2. See ya there! πŸ‘‹
Double six's Profile
Double six

No worries Linz, when I am supreme ruler of the country I will make sure all smug gits that have retired will be put to hard labour ensuring everyone elses bikes are showroom clean and polished before allowing them any playtime on their own machines.                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Sounds like we all land around 12.00ish. Stay shiny side up folks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sounds like a great manifesto D6, can you please add a caveat that clearly states "with the exception of short ginger gobby women and 'vimto' drinking pirates" please?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Lindsay "with the exception of short ginger gobby women and 'vimto' drinking pirates" please? Thats fine they will be removed from bike cleaning dutys and assigned to housework and Kitchen dutys                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Supreme rulers of the country wont have time for housework or kitchen duties, they will be too busy ensuring all supplies of southern comfort are stopped from entering this esteemed isle thus making room for a vimto drinking pirates tipple to be stock piled.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFLMAO. I like your stylee, guess in gonna have to have a stash of JD in an underground bunker somewhere then . I'll need it, if housework n cooking needs to be done. Can it be rota for a half day a year please? πŸ˜‡                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2822 seconds. There are 387 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption