Coffee at Sqiures (Shebiurn in Elmet) Sunday?

38 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 20/02/2019 22:15:22 by Double six | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Good to meet ya Frank and to see the rest of you reprobates today. What a lovely day too. Balmy and, at times, positively tropical. Although I was glad of the retreat in doorsπŸ˜‰

Hope you all had a safe ride home!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

O dear I best start stock pilling the brew now then trouble is can I stock it faster than I drink it ? Only 1 way to find that out                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚good luck JPπŸ‘πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Yep great to meet everyone Lindsay. Looking forward to catching up again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Lindsey just read your last txt after mine, sorry did mean to rub it in.
Nice meeting with the Sheffield crew and those further afield.
And the weather was warm for February                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It was definitely warm at one point. Heck, I was sat in a t-shirt at one point 😱 when the temp dropped it went very flippin' chilly!                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Nice try and good luck with that idea 66 ,unfortunately you can clean your own bloody bike lolol .
Glyn62 was great to meet you and as you say it WAS warm fir Feb but I was a nice grey shade of blue by the time I got home [Ah the wonders of a retired persons walk=in bath purely medicinal honest hehehe]
Was good to catch up with Vlad again [even if he has become a "summer biker" ROFLMFAO
Tilpix and Frank thanks for your warm welcome and conversation [ members that can actually coverse with others Shock Horror ] hehehe
A nice little gathering THANK YOU All

[ooops nearly forgot Frank who I didnt get chance to chat with [lucky man didnt have to get bored ]lol
Hope to see you all again soon Ride and Keep safe

Frank W's Profile
Frank W

Thanks for turning up Quiteman, hope to chat with you next mate. Great afternoon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Nice meeting with you to Quiteman and having a good chin wag, thats when anyone could get a word in edge ways. Think I may be in for a slap from someone, am I right Lindsay?

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry! 😯😯😯😯😯                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

I missed this post and hence the meet up. I would like to join y’all if there is a repeat planned as I am just up the road:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

Hi Susi, let's see what the weather does over the next couple of weekends. I'm always up for a coffee and a butty at Squires and it was good to meet everyone last Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Shame you missed it SusiPop, although it was a bit of a last minute thing. Although Tilpix n myself had already arranged to go earlier in the week.

Pm'd ya!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Could be at squires this sunday but I cant find Shebiurn in the atlas and the twatnav refuses to look for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You lickle liar D6! ... You can find your way there with ya peepers shut!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Indeed linz Sherburn, no problem.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5586 seconds. There are 650 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption